Most Recent Animations
The new uncensored site is finally here! SapphireFoxx Beyond Subscriptions are available now!
Thank you so much for your patience over these last several months! The day is finally here, so we hope you enjoy all the hard work we’ve been putting into SapphireFoxx Beyond!
What Content does SapphireFoxx Beyond Have?
SF Beyond not only has fully uncensored versions of all our animations and comics, but it also contains additional, exclusive adult content.
- Fully Uncensored Animations and Comics – All of our past, present, and future content are being completely uncensored. Out of all our currently uploaded content, there will be 60 Uncensored Animations and 450 Uncensored Comic Pages!
- Additions to Old Content – Many of the now-uncensored animations contain additional shots not in the original. This can include content that was too graphic to censor, as well as brand new shots that have been added to the animation. Some Beyond animations are up to 90 seconds longer than their original version! Also, many comic panels have been completely remade to better depict the scene without the necessity of censorship.
- Exclusive Beyond Comics – There will be a second Beyond Comic series running concurrently with the normal comics. This means two SapphireFoxx comic pages every day: up to 62 pages per month! Unlike our normal comics, Beyond Comics will run for about a month each before switching to the next series. If a Beyond Comic is popular enough, we can bring it back for a Volume 2 in a future month.
SapphireFoxx Beyond Comics
Beyond Comics will lean more heavily into sex, transformations, and fan-service than plot, so you should know if something like that would appeal to your interests. Beyond Comics will be what-if scenarios, alternate realities, or additional canon stories from various SapphireFoxx narratives. The first Sapphire Foxx Beyond comic will be Reversed Roommates!
Here are some Beyond Comics in the works:
- Reversed Roommates – A non-canon retelling of Shifting Roommates, where Scott is transformed instead of Jamie. The transformation is much faster, and things between the roommates get serious quickly as Scott wants to explore his new body.
- Godmother: Setting You Straight – A bored Brooke is getting tired of Oliver being stuck as a straight woman for their week-long vacation in The Bahamas. So, Brooke decides to see if she can get ‘Caroline’ back into girls.
- Becoming A Bridesmaid: The Best Man – An alternate ending to Becoming A Bridesmaid where Amanda falls for the charming Brad rather than the lovely Lucy.
- Too Good To Interrupt – A non-canon alternate ending to Too Good To Put Down where Alistair doesn’t interrupt Jennifer and Male Isabelle’s moment of passion.
- The Coed Curse: Sorority Sisters – Marty isn’t the only former fraternity brother who got transformed trying to steal the sorority’s statue. It turns out that Mary’s new roommates suffered the same fate last year. Interestingly, both of the sorority sisters kept their attraction to women.
- Different Perspectives: The Substitute Dance – Set after Jessica and Holly learn Chris’s secret, but before he met Isabelle, Chris gets himself into yet another sticky situation. Jessica is furious with Chris after he accidentally fractured her leg, and it happens the morning of the Winter Dance! Jessica scored a date with one of the school’s most popular boys, so she isn’t going to let this chance go to waste. Chris will have to go to the dance in her place.
When is New Content Coming Out?
We will be launching the site with half of all our Beyond content released, which is 30 animations and 225 comic pages. The rest of our existing content will have their Beyond versions published within the first six to seven weeks of the site launching. The lists of upcoming Beyond content and their release dates can be found on the links below!
All future animations and comics that have a Beyond version will be released at the same time as the censored version.
The first Beyond comic, Reversed Roommates, will premiere on July 2, one week after the site launches. Trust me, there will be more than enough new material to keep you busy, with new Beyond releases every day during that first week! After July 2, the Beyond comics will publish one page per day, in addition to Cinder Isle. The second Beyond comic will start in August, after Reversed Roommates reaches its happy ending.
FAQ about Beyond Subscriptions and Content:
- How much is the subscription? – $15 per month. Just like on SapphireFoxx.com, you can cancel any time, or switch back to a normal SapphireFoxx subscription.
- Why is this going on a different website? – SapphireFoxx.com’s payment processors don’t allow adult content to be on that domain. In order for us to comply with their terms of service, we’re putting our adult content on a different website.
- What payment options are available? – Debit and credit cards. We are looking to add E-checks as a payment option to SF Beyond in the future.
- Why does the new site have content that is exclusive to SF Beyond? – This is to keep Beyond subscribers happy when there are ‘lulls’ (non-sexual scenes) in the current comic. This way Beyond subscribers don’t get bored, and normal subscribers don’t feel as if they are getting lots of sex scenes pushed on them. Those who are happy with their current subscriptions will continue getting the same amount of content they’ve always gotten.
- Does a Beyond subscription include original versions? – Yes. If you’d like to, you can view the original versions of censored comic pages and animations.
- Can I switch back and forth between Normal and Beyond subscriptions? – Yes, but there’s no link between the two sites, in order for us to comply with our payment processors. If you’d like to switch, you’d have to cancel one subscription, then sign up for a subscription on the other site.
If you have any other questions, I’d be happy to answer them in the comments below, or add them to this section!