Have you recently changed your credit or debit card? You will need to update your billing settings.
- Go to your Account Page. The account page can be found in the top menu bar, or by clicking that link.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Click View on your currently active subscription.
- Click Change Payment under “Actions”.
- Click Use a new card. Then fill out the Card Number, Expiration, and Card Security Code.
- Check Update the payment method used for all of my current subscriptions to apply your payment method to your subscription.
- Finally, click Change Payment Method to save your changes.
Once successful, you will receive the confirmation message “Payment method updated for all your current subscriptions” at the top of the page. If you encounter any difficulties, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Potential Error Messages
If you see the following error message, one of the problems listed below may have happened. Please contact us if you are having difficulties resolving any of these errors.
Your address doesn’t match – If you new card is registered with different address than your first card used, this may cause an error. If this is the case with you, please update your address before changing your card. We only require your country and zip code, but your card issuer (depending on their policies) may require your full address. While a payment is not attempted when you try to update your card, your new card will determine if your information is correct when you switch to it.
Your card issuer didn’t authorize – While a payment is not attempted when you try to update your card, your new card will determine if your information is correct when you switch to it. Should your bank or card processor decide that your entered information is incorrect, or a potential fraud flag is raised, you will receive an error when attempting to switch. Please contact us if you think this might be the case or are unable to resolve it.